Monday, July 10, 2023

Student Artists Interpret "Four Paws To Light My Way"

 My friend and colleague, teacher Tanja Nathanael, includes "Four Paws To Light My Way," my story about a blind swordswoman and her guide dog, in her classes. She asks the students to illustrate it, and has been kind enough to forward some of these amazing drawings to me. Here are some of my favorites.




Jian traced the contours of Amaya's face, the arched brows, the fine-boned nose, the softness of the cheek and lips, the smoothness of the skin. Not a single detectable imperfection marred the feature. Jian had touched enough faces to visualize the one under her fingertips now. She's beautiful, and yet she'd been told that the very sight of her was deadly."



"Four Paws To Light My Way" is available in ebook format from 
Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and a whole bunch of other online vendors.

and in print from Amazon and Barnes and Noble, Bookshop.org, and many other places.

You can also preview it on Google Books. I hope you'll like it enough to get your own copy!



No comments:

Post a Comment