Monday, March 16, 2020

Newsletter: Some News, Some Hope, Some Kitten Pictures...

Some news, some hope, some kitten pictures...

Let's face it, the national news has been anything but inspiring. Nevertheless, we shall persist in supporting one another, our families and communities, and in writing -- and reading! -- great books.
First, the writing news:

DAW, my publisher, plans to release The Laran Gambit in 2021. Stay tuned!

My agent has sold the audiobook rights for all my Darkover books (including The Laran Gambit ) to Recorded Books. I'll let you know when there are more details.

I've resigned from Book View Café and my books are no longer available there. If you have previously purchased one and need to download it again, you should be able to do so, but if you run into any problems, let me know and I'll make sure you get it.

I plan on offering special sale prices at other venues from time to time, and of course my annual winter giveaways. Meanwhile, almost all of my books are available through Overdrive at your public library. Enjoy!
Now, an illustrated Journey of (Red) Sonja the Kitten
Here is Sonja in fall 2018, about a month old. She's just been picked up by the shelter. Poor thing is covered in ringworm, half-starved, and terrified. They were going to euthanize her the same day, but a worker realized she was a Maine Coon and called a private shelter that specializes in that breed...
Here she is after being with us a few months. The ringworm is cleared up, but she still looks a bit dazed.
And here she is today, fully aware of how gorgeous she is, affectionate, playful, and bursting with personality.
Really, says Sonja.
Copyright © 2020 Deborah J. Ross. All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
P.O. Box 1412
Boulder Creek CA 95006

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment