Friday, December 6, 2013

A Holiday Gift For You



These are tough times for most of us, and they get especially tough when we want to give our loved
ones something special for the holidays. It’s also a season when we express our appreciation for one another.

So here is my gift to you – for yourself or to give to someone you love. I’m offering autographed copies of some of my books (and a few others), first come first serve, one per person. If you feel so moved, you can send some postage money my way by using the Donate button at the lower left. If there’s enough to cover my postage costs, I’ll offer a second round of free books.

Use the new Contact Deborah link at the upper left and let me know your first and second choices, and whether you’ll take one of my selection if they aren’t available. I’ll get back to you about where to send your book.

Here are the choices:
  • Hastur Lord (hardback) – 5 3 copies
  • The Children of Kings (hardback) – 2 copies
  • Zandru’s Forge (hardback) – 3 2 copies
  • The Alton Gift (paperback) – 3 2 copies
  • A Flame in Hali (paperback) – 3 2 copies
  • Shannivar (paperback) 3 2 copies
  • Dead Is The New Black, by Marlene Perez (autographed, paperback)
  • Evermore, by Alyson Noël (autographed, paperback)

Outside US? Sorry, I can't afford postage by myself; ask about sharing the cost.


Blessings and joy to all!
-- Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment